It’s the second award I got this month!!!
I was nominated for the Britain Award for mix-niche blogs and your guess is as good as mine…I accepted it.
These international awards are actually very cool, as I am in a completely different continent!…lol.
I’m actually a bit late in writing this though, as it took a while to fashion out everything into place for it!!…lol
You may be wondering what my niches are… I’ll tell you in a bit
Here they are:
Well, I was privileged by God to be nominated by the blogger behind the Orange Walls Blog. The name of his blog is “Leaving Behind Orange Walls”.
You could check it out here
Well, a mix-niche blog award is an online award that is given to bloggers to bring recognition to mix-niche blogs. The main aim is to recognize the blogs that cover a little bit of everything.
Orange walls basically talks about his mental health experience and turns most of them into cool, yet, sincere stories. I love the content he puts out there on his blog but my favorite still remains “Fly”
Thanks for the nomination, Orange Walls!!!
Make sure you do well to check out his blog!
Orange wall’s questions
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
The fact that I wanted to inspire people with the right virtues, educate and entertain people and turn this writing skill into something productive.
2. Why those niches? Do you favour one over the other?
Well, I love them all the same way and can do any at any point in time even though I mostly talk about lifestyle.
3. What would you say helps you keep on track with your blogging?
Motivation from friends, family and my blogging community and the fact that many virtues need to spread and barriers need to be broken.
4. What piece of music, art, writing… inspires you when writing?
Well, some posts I see on other blogs (e.g. a post such as “10 things about me” can inspire me, motivational and gratitude posts too) inspire my writing but the main part of my writing comes from divine inspiration
5. What author or blogger do you incorporate most in your writings?
I hardly do this except on guest posts. My last guest blogger was Otibhor Odia.
My favourite authors are Chimamanda Adichie and Francine Rivers.
Now, the questions for my nominees are:
- What has been your best moment as a blogger?
- Have ever been overwhelmed by blogging and what has been your worst moment?
If Yes, how did you pull through?
If No, what did you do to make sure you din’t get overwhelmed?
- Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger?
- What else do you do asides blogging?
- What are your blogging goals for this year?
The nominees are:
My favourite posts on my blog so far are:
Criteria For Accepting The Nomination are:
- Write a post of acceptance – thanking the person who nominated you and provide a link to their site.
2. Answer the five questions given to you by the blogger that nominated you and give your nominees your own set of questions (5 questions).
3. Nominate at least 5 other bloggers, no more than 10 mix-niche blogs for the award. Notify the nominees.
4. Like and comment on the favorite posts linked by the blogger that nominated you.
Meanwhile, I created a facebook group recently for writers, bloggers, vloggers and entrepreneurs. Feel free to search for it on facebook and join our community or you could follow the direct link ” The Bloggers Crib ”
Feel free to share and like my post and don’t forget to subscribe!.
Much love from me!
Cheers till my next post!!!